Shrimp Fried Rice

Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe | Simply Recipes

Notes:
Geagle didn't have any uncooked small shrimp so I had to get cooked.  It kinda sucked because even though I marinated them, they weren't salty!  I also cooked them with tooons of garlic and no taste!  Also, I probably overcooked them >_<

The rest of it turned out fine.  I had frozen peas and carrots, I think I'll leave out the peas because they have a pasty taste.  The celery I put into the rice was really crunchy!  I stir fried it just until it turned bright green (a short time) and I love the crunch it adds.  Added a touch of oyster sauce for some flavor.

The other thing I would do is to make the rice the day before!  We forgot and it turned out mushy, even though we put in less water when cooking the rice.

Popular Posts